Welcome to ENT Specialists of Orange County. We are pleased that you have entrusted us with your care and look forward to serving you. With a team of certified and highly skilled physicians and audiologists, we are uniquely equipped to provide a full range of ENT and audiology services, as well as diagnose and treat any medical condition of the ear, nose or throat. We also specialize in the very latest treatments and offer cutting-edge technology to address any ENT issue or medical condition.
We hope you will find your visit to our office a pleasant one. The information below will help expedite your care. Patient satisfaction is our number one goal so please let us know if there is anything we can do to enhance your experience with us.
Scheduling an Appointment
We see patients by appointment Monday through Friday from 8:30AM – 5:00PM. To schedule an appointment at any of our 3 locations (Newport Beach, Seal Beach or Irvine):
- Call our office at (949)-423-3000
- Or go to “Request an Appointment” at the top of this page and we will follow up with you to schedule an appointment.
Our Patient Care Coordinators are available daily from 8:00 am to 5:00pm to assist with scheduling or any other question you may have.
Types of Appointments
- Complete Exam or Initial Evaluation – these appointments may last between 45 minutes to an hour-and-a-half, depending on the amount of testing needed, so please allow ample time.
- Follow-up Examination or Post-Operative Check – these appointments can last between 15 to 30 minutes.
Your First Visit
On your first visit, it is necessary to arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the paperwork necessary to create your personal medical record, if you haven’t already done so. We will need the following items on your first visit:
- A list of your current medicines and medication allergies, if applicable.
- All applicable physician notes and lab results. This includes actual radiology reports and films (CT scan/ MRI).
- Your insurance card or HMO referral/authorization letter.
We try our best to stay on our schedule, but emergencies sometimes do arise. If we are seriously delayed, we will try to notify you beforehand. Please assist us by being on time for your appointment. Occasionally we may call patients in the waiting room out of turn if they are urgent or postoperative exams. We ask you for your patience if any emergency arises as you may need to wait. We know your time is valuable and appreciate your understanding.
Canceling an Appointment
If you are unable to keep your appointment or are going to be late, please call our office as soon as possible. When surgical emergencies occur, it may be necessary for us to suddenly cancel appointed office hours. We acknowledge how inconvenient this may be for you and will do our best to meet your needs when rescheduling your appointment.
If you have been sent to ENT Specialists of Orange County by another doctor, please tell us so we may provide him or her with a follow up report. We do not charge for this service. If you have not already told us how you found us, we will ask at the time of your visit. Thank you for providing the most accurate referral information as possible.
If you have an urgent problem, please call our office for instructions. In a true, life-threatening emergency, it is best to call 911 first.
Following Up with Your Progress
Once treatment has begun, we may ask you to call us to report on your condition. One of our Patient Care Coordinators will take this information and provide instructions as necessary. We encourage you to call our office if you have any questions regarding your condition, medication, prescription refill, etc. If you need to speak with a doctor, we will do our best to have them return your call as soon as possible.
At ENT Specialists of Orange County, we are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality care possible. And we believe that commitment includes delivering an unsurpassed level of service to our patients. Our number one goal is your complete satisfaction with your experience as a patient.
If possible, please complete the New Patient Packet before coming in for your appointment. You can either download the packet and fill it out online and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can print out a copy and fill it out by hand and bring to your appointment. We also have copies that you can complete in our offices when you check in for your appointment if that’s more convenient for you.
If you are a current patient that we haven’t seen in over a year, please complete the Annual Update Form before coming in for your appointment. You can either download the form and fill it out online and email it to us at email@example.com or you can print out a copy and fill it out by hand and bring to your appointment. We also have copies that you can complete in our offices when you check in for your appointment if that’s more convenient for you.
If you have any sleep related issues, please complete the following forms before coming for your appointment. You can either download the forms and fill it out online and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can print out a copy and fill it out by hand and bring to your appointment. We also have copies that you can complete in our offices when you check in for your appointment if that’s more convenient for you.
If you have any sinus or nose related issues, please complete the following form before coming for your appointment.
You can either download the forms and fill it out online and email it to us at email@example.com or you can print out a copy and fill it out by hand and bring to your appointment. We also have copies that you can complete in our offices when you check in for your appointment if that’s more convenient for you.
Your Privacy Is Important To Us
We have created this privacy statement to demonstrate our practice’s commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: www.entsofoc.com. The information we receive depends upon what you do when visiting our website.
If you visit our site to read or download information, such as articles or brochures:
- We collect and store only the information about you: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an American Online account, or Princeton.edu if you are connecting from Princeton University’s domain); the date and time you access our site; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
- We use the information we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, and to help us make our site more useful to you and other visitors.
If you identify yourself by sending an E-mail:
- You may also decide to send us personally identifying information, for example an electronic mail message containing a question. In addition, the forms on our site require users to give us confidential information, unique identifiers, and demographic information. This information is used only for the internal purpose of serving our patients’ needs better. This information is not shared with any other organization(s) without your explicit written request. This site maintains security measures intended to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We want to be very clear: We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us.
WARNING: This site contains links to other sites. www.entsofoc.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us at:
ENT Specialists of Orange County