We are currently seeing patients in all of our offices utilizing a COVID safety protocol to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
No symptoms of fever, shortness of breath or cough for 3 days
Patient Instructions for Office Appointments
- All patients will be asked to bring and wear a mask the entire time they are in the office. Cloth or other home-made masks are acceptable. We have a very limited supply and cannot provide masks. Any patient who arrives without a mask will be asked to return for a later appointment when they have obtained a mask.
- Our staff will greet you in the parking lot and review a screening questionnaire with you as well as take your temperature. If you have a temperature over 100 degrees F, we will reschedule your appointment for another time. You will be asked to remain in your car until an examination room is prepared.
- If you are a new patient, we suggest that you complete your intake paperwork ahead of time and bring it with you to your appointment. Click here to access the New Patient Forms. You can also download the forms and fill them in online and email them to us in advance of your appointment (email address: email@example.com). If you are not able to complete the forms in advance, you will need to arrive at least 30 minutes before your appointment and fill out the paperwork in your car.
- Only the patient is allowed in the office. For children and adult patients who require a caretaker, one adult may accompany the patient. However, we will not be admitting siblings into the office.
- We ask that if you need to leave a child in your car during your visit, please make sure that they are accompanied by an adult.
- Our physicians and staff will wear masks during all patient encounters.
- We are performing diligent hand washing and extra cleaning precautions.
- Telemedicine appointments will still be available for higher risk patients and for routine follow up issues (i.e. test results, etc.)
Please contact us if you have any questions. We will continue to monitor the COVID situation and listen to recommendations from public health officials.
We appreciate your cooperation and support during this challenging time and will keep you updated on any new safety protocols.